- You get to sleep – no more 1am chats about life.
- You lose weight – no more watching films together and snacking on tortilla chips.
- You have time alone with your partner – no more interruptions.
- You can do what YOU want every Saturday – no more taking them to lessons or launching water rockets in a field.
- You face yourself – no more avoiding the question, “Who am I really?”
- You encounter hope – no more little hands to hold. You can hold onto God.
The positive side of children leaving home…
Posted on January 25, 2019
This entry was posted in a child of God, benefits of children growing up, children leaving home, coping with an empty nest, coping with children leaving, empty nest, empty nesters, good things about children leaving, Uncategorized, when children leave and tagged benefits of children leaving home, children leaving home, coping with an empty nest, empty nesters, letting go of children, saying goodbye to children. Bookmark the permalink.