- You get to sleep – no more 1am chats about life.
- You lose weight – no more watching films together and snacking on tortilla chips.
- You have time alone with your partner – no more interruptions.
- You can do what YOU want every Saturday – no more taking them to lessons or launching water rockets in a field.
- You face yourself – no more avoiding the question, “Who am I really?”
- You encounter hope – no more little hands to hold. You can hold onto God.
Category Archives: when children leave
Posted on January 25, 2019